About us & Our Services
It all started IN 2015..
The problems stemmed back further than that, back to 2013. I was having issues with my product packaging.
My customers were leaving in droves. I didn't know what to do.
"I'll go to China! And fix this!" I declared proudly on my company blog.
So I did.
I did go to China. I did fix it.
..and I never really left.
If you're wondering who I am and what I'm about, my name is Megan and I'm an insatiable problem solver - a glutton for punishment. I've been through the gamut with my own self-funded beauty brand (which was recently acquired).
I know you. I was you. I have been in your shoes time and time and time again. As a self-funded beauty owner, I almost never put on another pair of shoes.
I'm scrappy, stubborn and - most importantly - unstoppable.
So is Genie Supply.
Now, it's not just me, it's a whole team of people just like me. At Genie Supply, we tackle the toughest problems that beauty entrepreneurs face, like
- "How do I finance my cosmetic line?"
- "Where do I get started?"
- "How can I do this on a budget?"
- "Where in the world can I source this seemingly un-sourceable product?"
- "Can I create this totally NEW product and bring it to market first? Is it feasible?"
- "Why are color cosmetics so damn hard?!"
- "How can I execute a total rebrand of my beauty line?"
- "How can I enter new beauty markets?"
As an agency and factory, yes, we're going to cost money to work with. That's why we created the Genie Supply blog, to serve as a free resource, think tank and launchpad for beauty entrepreneurs everywhere.
However, if you're ready - if you're finally ready and have the resources to take the next steps and make your dream a reality, let's chat.
We can do this together.
As an entrepreneur, you need services that scale as you do. We're here to help at every step of the way. Whether you're selling single units on Etsy or negotiating a P.O. with Sephora, we're here to help you scale efficiently and effectively, by offering services that are affordable and effective at every step.
Here are some of the ways that we can help with your next project:
- Factory and Material Sourcing
- Translation Services (Documents, In-factory translation)
- Cost Calculations
- Sample Production
- Production Oversight and Management
- QC set-up
- QC management
- Formulation, Filling and Assembly
- Shipping and Storage Solutions
SCHEDULE A CONSULTING APPOINTMENT:
For longer appointments or more complex consulting projects, please visit the Contact Us page.